reminiscing...

I played Hide and Seek with Imogen Heap. The softly voice she allure me with. Cast me away to the street of Wellington parade on a midst morning breeze.

"where are we?
what the hell is going on?
the dust has only just begun to form
crop circles in the carpet
sinking feeling"

I miss winter, spring, autumn and hot dry summer.



every songs on my iTunes play its own memory lane...
every music lure me to all beauty memories...

It's like, I'm walking on white clouds, lurking every doors heaven presents.
Peeping through the past
and smiled
and silently cried.

but I'm still happy.
to have those memories...

hehehe too melancholic for a Monday night, eh?

sometimes I missed the old sooky-la-la me.
the overly sentimental Me - the melbourne version.

:) :) :) :) :)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog