the whatever entry

the week just startin'.. Uni started midbreak last friday. The streets of cbd feel emptier than usual. What can you do, eh? its long weekend easter break. Poeple have ran away to someplace nice, someplace fancy, someplace sunnier. They left the metro-life for a quick sip of countrysides.. maybe.

Nah, you wouldn't find this entry about me whinging on not doing anything out-there for this long weekend. My previous entry had cover that perfectly.

Instead, I'm writing about.. you know, things.

Finished reading curious incident of a dog in the night-time. It's a good book. very light reading without dismissing any intriguing and smart entries in each chapter. Mark Haddon had been spot-on in his writings to take us into a life of an austistic boy precisely through this boy's view. Every step you take, you feel as if you're in Christopher's head and watching things through his eyes, thinking things through his mind. That's how detailed Haddon's description of a life of Christopher, without having to twist your eyebrows by random big words and sophisticated english. Although, I skipped most parts about maths. I dont need to know that. =D It's good. It's good. my type of reading, indeed.

Did I tell? I'm moving house again later next month. *sigh
Long story short, I sorta got cheated by the real estate agent and the landlord. I hate moving house. Having all things sorted out again, disconnect - reconnect this and that, pack-unpacking, removal, and money money money. I have to go through all those things again just within 6 months gap since the last. How annoying! Don't really fuss on where to go now. I'd go west, north, east, whereever. as long as the agent is legit and landlord isn't as sneaky as the one we have now. We've been looking for apartments like crazy since early this month. None had given us good replies as yet. Reading the news about Melbourne's real estate doesn't help either. Apparently, something about interest rate and investment property isn't mesh up well this time of year in Melbourne. In a nutshell, bad timing for shifting apartments! especially for rentals. uh yeah youre tellin' this now???

It's true though. Every open inspections we went, the crowds were massive. Imagine this, for a small apartment in a locally busy street, as much as 40 people would turned up! Just to see the apartment is overpriced, really really old, but on a high-end suburb. That's what you get for living in SOUTH YARRA! I'll pass.

They say that hundreds even thousands of people coming to city or inner city every week. They, undoubtedly, need a place to live. Hence, real estate agents are running out of supply to provide them shelter. True story.
They (estate agents) are throwing ads on internet in need for LANDLORDS to give 'em their houses to rent. This is how chaotic the situation has been. Well, unless you're ready being charged overpriced, there are plenty vacant apartments near CBD. That is, if you're willing to pay above $400 per week for a 2 bedder. I would, but divide it by 3, for another housemate will sneak in and stay with us to share the rent. hihihi sneaky sneaky sneaky. Anyone here knows estate agent in melb, hush you!

Beginning tuesday, ie. tomorrow, I'm inspecting 2 properties. and thats how the week will go by for me. Inspections Inspections Inspections. not to mention, have to kiss ass to those agents just to get good impressison of off them. That'll be fun.

Luckily, work's been ok. workmates are, strangely, very nice to be around with lately. Maybe I've changed hence all things around me seems exciting (exclude house-hunting and annoying estate agent).

Oh almost forgot.
Teach me how to flirt, anyone? hehehehe. Nothing personal, really. Just this coworker of mine, he's very flirty. I've run out words since we've been working many shifts together. I don't grew fond of him, personally, but you know.. a little tease couldn't do no harm, could it?
hmm.. intinya gini deh, kyk berbalas pantun, tapi kali ini berbalas flirting. haha does that make sense? =D I know it's childish, but hey, whatever makes our job fun and shifts finish faster.

and a hint, i'm wayyy clueless on this flirting thing.
any experts? gimme a shout ok ok ok ;;)
be waiting.


and yes. this is for real.

So I'll leave it at that.
My whatever things have been laid down..
Had nothing else to write....


oyasumi nasai.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog