Then there is us.

2011 is coming to its end.
Before we say farewell, a recap wouldnt be much harmful, would it?

2011 played a roller coaster emotion in my life. Learning all kinds of emotion. The closure on a dear loved one is the beginning of another enormous feeling i have never experienced before.

My plans... Ah, screw them.

2011.. is unexpectedly a year full of self-reflect.

I bid goodbye to melbourne this year. This time is for real. I chose jakarta, with all my heart's content.

I wont forget how it raised me.

2011...
is when him and I become us. An old friend coming out of the blue..
We still have a long road ahead. We're parted by different cities. We're 2 very different individuals. We live in a very opposite lives. Him and i to become us wasnt a smooth ride. But i'm very grateful that he wants to be by my side. Regardless.

Our story is just a baby. Tiny and fragile.
Hopefully, our prayers will bring us to a strong and mature lifelong journey. InsyaAllah, amin.

2011,
Thank you.
To have helped me to choose people over place.
I left my adolescence in melbourne. I will live my adulthood in indonesia. Happily, with all heart's content. InsyaAllah.

Hopefully, with him too.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog