Degree

I've just found out that my 3 years Bachelor's degree of bloody murder exams, assignments was under appreciated in Indonesia.

In Australia I earned a Bachelor's Degree, fair and square. It was only 3 years, cos they only have it for 3 years gashdarnint! The degree I took doesn't have a final thesis to complete the degree, nor a final comprehensive test like some uni have in Indonesia. It is a legit degree from a prominent university.

I do understand however that every education system in each country is different. But fuck, how can u just justify a degree by the numbers written on a piece of paper?!

OK I may not be an HD student, but I wonder how would an HD bachelor graduate feel when convert all their HDs, and only qualified for a Diploma 3????

For cryin out loud, we did MORE, we CRIED more than most of bachelors degree in the country. Give us credits will ya?!

The point of interest to convert school transcripts is to qualify to enter government position. If government officers whom reject the qualification of these skilled graduates (I'm not saying me, but my fellow Aussie graduates), then by all means, you're loosing us to the overseas corporates.

We can make them grow bigger and eat up Indonesian resources. Not only Indonesia will loose rich natural resources, but also its' human resources. Ahh, aren't we so nice to giveaway all the good things in our own country? (Again, I'm not saying me.)

To them, all qualifications are to be measured up by numbers. Well, they can't, yo dum ass!

I know degree doesn't really say it all, but please.. Your conversion ratings just disqualify overseas graduates (particularly aussie graduates) to earn a place and actually do something about and for the country. But nooooo.... You just won't allow us to do so.

Oh well, your loss.
I'll make fat those Americans or Japanese and myself.

Suck it, bitch.

2 comments:

M I J U N G 12:09 PM  

i want moreee of your tantrum! ahahahaksss

therry 7:20 PM  

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog :) which part of Melbourne did you live in?

It was difficult for me to find a decent job back in Indo (I've changed two jobs already) and indeed most companies would probably think you demand higher salaries because of your degree.

Don't give up yet... keep looking, keep your eyes open.

Hopefully you find the job that you love :)

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog