Space

When you're mature enough (age-wise), you really really need your own personal space. Like, a bedroom with locked door?

I'm desperately in need of one.

I know a year is more than enough whining, but its really difficult to adjust from living for yourself for 7 years to suddenly have to share everything with 4 other people in cramped room with no locked doors. By everything, I mean, ev.vry.thing. What u do when u wakeup, who you speak on the phone, what u speak on the phone, what you up to for the day, when you have to sleep, when you have to wake up, when you eat, when not to eat.

Its all about adjusting. Yes, it may be just that, but as you get older and once have that massive space to yourself.. You longed for that tiny hole where you can just succumb to your whatever your mind takes you. That, I do not have.

Lucky I have not yet go insane and poppin' pills.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog