Bold is THE Blackberry

What's the it gadget in Jakarta nowadays?


Yes.
Blackberry.

Everybody want one.
thinking it as necessity in life.

well, I used to dream on keeping it safe in my purse too.
but the dream has VANISHED!

why,
1. because everyone in JAKARTA wants it. I don't wanna follow trend.
2. because she said I might not have a life after work hours! think of it this way, the boss CANT ask you to do much work when you're already at home cos you can give her plenty reasons to refuse. you can't resist with all those connecting access of blackberry, now can you? :)

but basically, I don't wanna be fed by Jakartans' gadget-minded lifestyle!


HEY YOU!
NOT ALL PEOPLE NEED BLACKBERRY, YOU HEAR!

4 comments:

InNe 5:25 AM  

iya ya bo, what is it with this blackberry thingy? gua mah lbh pengen iPhone drpd blackberry. hehe sama aja yah!

schizilly 4:16 PM  

iphone's alot trickier than BB loh.
if you want something professional gadgety i still recommend BB. that is, if you really really need it for work.

M I J U N G 11:12 AM  

tapi mah kalo dikasih gw mah mau ajalah meeeeh!

bajai aja gw terima, ini lagi blackberreeh.


=P

schizilly 8:49 PM  

gak ada yg mau kasi elo jung.

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog