the controversy

the one thing I've been so cynical about when referring to Jakarta.
the one thing I'm not really so proud of about Jakarta. (note on Jakarta, and not Indonesia!)
the one thing I'm eager to avoid when planning my whole weekend.

this one little thing, so sudden becomes a part of my daily life.
oh the irony.

I've bluntly say to many that Jakarta's full of Malls.
The capitalism overbearing.
and look at where I'm now during most of the days?












ha!
How karma can make you eat your own words, dear.

Now I'm obliged to become the typical Jakarta teens. Hopping from mall to mall.
not just weekend! weekdays are also urged to do so.
How contradicting to my own principle!
becoming "Anak Mall" that is.

Oh my forehead...
I'm sorry for having this tag stuck on you.
*sob

2 comments:

miss d 3:25 PM  

hey, how's ur new job? long time no chat ya..

schizilly 11:24 PM  

complicated. too many things to tell.
mending ketemuan yuk

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog