Mediacstatic!

ONE

I feel a little bit of smooth jazz this very afternoon in cloudy Jakarta.
My iTunes switched over its poppy Indo songs to Koz. Dave that is.
Moon river is the chosen of the day.
I bring you this video, which shows the most elegant lady on showbiz and the cooling sounds of the oldie: Audrey Hepburn, Breakfast at Tiffany's and Moon River.


A perfect collage.


I've forgotten jazz for poppies since I got back Indo.
Well, not jazz in all means. Just, dave koz. =D
the man knows how to work the sax.

TWO

I'm psyched of PSYCH!
a new TV series. Well, not new. It's starting the 3rd season already and I just happen to watched season 1 yesterday on DVD.
It's funny. It solves crimes. It's entertaining.
2 dudes solve crimes based on memory and attention to details. Then, take those as psychic ability. It's not the cases, not the focus on details, not the solving crimes, but I couldn't take my eyes off 'em. They're ridiculous antics ( i shud say, His ridiculous antics!) what makes the show (slightly) different than the other crime/comedy shows. We have monk with his obsessive compulsive behavior and nothing funny about CSIs, nor Dexter. So, an open slot for crime and seriously dimwitted comedy.

The dad plays important role, for the flashback and what makes Him (the psychic) who he is today. I love the black guy - the sidekick. Sidekicks always outshines the hero I always say. Now, he (Gus, the black dude) did some serious act. His comedy antics are right on proportion, unlike the psychic lead who's too over the top most times.
Leave you a video of 'em, apparently, trying to duo on ebony and ivory.



Don't the white dude looks alot like Jessica Simpson's ex? the boyband dude. whatsisname?


THREE

Mentioned Dexter before, right?
Well, another TV series. Some bloody series it is. Sick.
But once you're on to it, you'd wanna know what will happen next.
It has its basic story, which involves dexter and his personality disorder. Meaning, he kills people but to his dictionary only bad people. However, there's always one person who knows (or at least suspect) he's of something else than who he portrays in society. The darker side.
That one person always made dexter's life, a little bit, complicated. There's one person in season 1 and theres another person in season 2.

You get to see how dexter outgame his arch enemy in every season.
That's where you get caught up and couldn't leave the screen.
Dexter is intoxicating. It's disgusting on what they make him do, but you couldn't get your eyes off 'cos you want to know what's next. Pretty good writer, I say.

Dexter has certain amusement to blood.



Ergo, the blood-spatter job he got at police department. It's not scientific per se, but the crave for blood what makes him good at his job. Freakay I tell ya!

FOUR

Do you recognize this man?


Source NYTimes Theatre article.
Hint. Equus. The wizardry no longer boy wizard.
In New York he's the stable boy.
Omigod Omigod! I wanna see
Don't You? ;)


I'll post more if something else comes up.
that's all folks!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog