movers and shakers

moving house!
Ackk! time has come. leaving this place I called home.
after all the anxiety of looking for the next perfect home, it finally comes to this.
leaving the old behind and on to the new/different phase ahead.
A part of me feeling excited to find out whats the north side of Melbourne can offer me...
another, is finding it difficult to let go the comfortable now.

On that tram earlier tonight, I realized, the view from work to home will be completely anew. I'll be walking on the north side of the road. Life's been mostly spent on south east. Wonder how will things change? doki doki. -_-

too sentimental for such tiny matter?
perhaps.

on the up side!!
the new home is brighter and bigger than any home i've ever lived in! shud be good, then.




Happily Welcoming the city of Moreland.

3 comments:

miss d 1:31 PM  

hey, the place looks nice. perhaps it feels cold and humid cos winter's just over? it'll get warmer when stuffs are in places hehe.. and thanks for the offer. i might just visit you in melb someday. hopefully..

schizilly 10:09 PM  

i dunno! maybe its the place itself. no carpets bok!
ya ya yaa come come come. you visit my home when i just moved out years ago.. now come come to my new home. hehehe.. maybe back to mel-u? :P

Anonymous 9:46 AM  

maaaak, just een your old apt here..hehehe, seneng ya ngeliat apt2 sana..homy2...heheheh..
just got ur message. seems you start to enjoy your new apt eh?

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog