days of my life: the updates

forgot to update, Finally bought my own iPod video!!!
had a dilemma whether to get the 30 or 80 GB. but then decided to get only the 30G since it may be too much for a 80G.



spent 2 days finding the leather case. went back and forth, refund and exchanged items from JB Hifi to Kikki.K. then made up my mind just to get the PINK (yes, pink!!) leather case from JB. Its very girli innit? well, they hav only 2 colors, black and pink. black looked so plain.

While Kikki has many colors, the types are not of those I prefer. Love the red color!!

I'm selling it thou. Anyone interested? I put it up on ebay. check it out =D

Btw, read a blog yesterday. cant remember which or whose blog is it but it mentioned something about "pretentious postings". And it got me. What makes postings to be called pretentious? Could it be that to some people's mind the postings are to be called pretentious but to the blog's writer not? I may walked only to certain personal blogs and not of those "critiques and reviews" blogs. is the latter what you called pretentious? I dont get it.

OK first prolly to ask, Whats pretentious, really?

a : making usually unjustified or excessive claims (as of value or standing) pretentious fraud who assumes a love of culture that is alien to him -- Richard Watts> b : expressive of affected, unwarranted, or exaggerated importance, worth, or stature <pretentious language> <pretentious houses>,

*source: Mirriam-Webster

so, What makes a blog a pretentious blog?

off the topic,
it's 6.30-ish on wednesday morning. Watching sunrise on se7en. Bushfires keep on spreading throughout nation. The news focuses on tassie now. Know whats so sad about the news just now? It threats not only townships nearby but also the koalas colony. the news showed a koala walk near the news anchor trying to escape the bushfire metres behind. It looked so washed up and tired. At a time like this, I wish I din discontinued my HSI membership :( the poor koalas. so brown, so tired, so sad...

Dreadful smokey weather also happened in Melbourne a few days back. They said its cos of the bushfire hours away from the city. Its like foggy but with deadly heat. its frickin unbelievable. You hav to be here to experienced it. Kinda scary too. Climate changes here made us fidgety.

Its sorta like Jakarta on rainy season with the inevitable flood.

and people often ask if its the effect of global warming?

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Blank Canvas, Ready to be painted. Contemplation at its best. A personal Journey...

goBlog